photo f_recipes.jpg" />

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Family Celebrations

March is a busy holiday/anniversary month in our family. My aunt's birthday is the 15th, my brother's birthday and my grandparent's anniversary is the 19th, and my uncle's birthday is the 24th. Whew! My grandparents are celebrating their 35th wedding anniversary, so we had the family at our house to celebrate my grandparent's milestone and the March birthdays. There was an over abundance of food, lots of laughter, babies, and a whole lot of family love going on.

Signature




4 comments:

  1. Your family is beautiful! I love looking at your pictures! Very creative and fun! We gotta shoot together again sometime...

    On another note, nice post processing... one day I will sit at the feet of the master and learn... Hey, will you email me your tips for food shots? I'm assuming you are using natural light. I have to do some food shots for a restaurant soon and I'm toying with lights or natural.... I'm assuming you have my email.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you need to write a book. You are so multi talented. Everything you do is so entertaining.....and beautiful. I enjoy seeing and reading about all your endeavors through the magical world of cyber space.
    Always In Christ,
    Sue Gallion

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shannon - thank you! We do need to get out shooting. We keep saying it but one of these days we'll do it. Sending you an email about food shots. BTW - there is no processing on these photos other than web sharpening!

    Sue - you are a sweetheart. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...